Thursday, October 27, 2016

Cozy Cat - Tanja


Hi there,

it's Tanja here and I would like to show you this sweet Good Night Card. I just love this adorable image - it reminds me of my little daughter Emily. I colored it with Colored Pencils and added dot details with a white and silver gel pen.

For more information on the creation of this Card visit my Blog Little Art Cottage.

You'll find Cozy Cat and so many other wonderful images including Monthly Specials and Freebies in the A Day for Daisies Shop.


Make sure to join our Challenge "Anything Halloweeny goes" right here on the ADFD Blog.

Have a day for daisies.

Yours,



1 comment:

  1. Tanja - this is just darling! Such a precious little boy - he looks so peaceful. I love the way you added white to the blanket. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete